Providing a fair and efficient system of Justice |  Search |  Services Index |  Change Font Size |  Feedback | Contact

Family Resources

Enforcing a Physical Placement Order

You may use this packet if you believe that

  • the other parent has denied your specific time of physical placement or not returned the child as requried, or
  • interfered with your physical placement (visitation), or
  • if you have incurred a financial loss or expense as a result of the other parent's failure to exercise placement.

This packet is used only to enforce the current physical placement order and ensures that you will get into court within 30 days.  If you would like to change the court ordered legal custody or physical placement schedule that is currently in place, you may do so by also using the Modification Packet. 

The party making the claim of contempt is also required to properly notify the other party of the court date (see the Service Packet below). 

Below you will find the Instructions and all the forms you will need to get from the beginning to the end of this court process.  You have the option to:

  • Print the forms in PDF or
  • Complete the Word Fillable forms on-line

Please keep in mind that not all forms are due at the same time. Review the Instructions (we recommend that you print it and keep it with your papers) to determine in what order to complete each form and other tasks required.

Hint: ONLY COMPLETE THE TASKS IN THE ORDER THEY ARE LISTED-Read ahead, but do not work ahead.

Enforcement of Physical Placement Packet




  Instructional Guide
FA-609 Petition to Enforce Physical Placement Order
FA-611 Order to Enforce Physical Placement Order
  Five-Day Rule Fillable Form Letter
Service Packet




  Instructional Guide
  Waukesha County Sheriff's Department-Service FAQ's
FA-4119 Admission of Service
FA-4120 Affidavit of Service
FA-4121 Affidavit of Mailing


Page Last Updated: 10/17/2008 02:21:01 PM

Navigate Back

Family Court